Dave Alber creates Travel Art and Travel Writing. His Travel Art shares an experience of wonder at our cultural continuity and universal humanity.
For Travel Artist Dave Alber, “Travel”… is a conversational opening for a dialogue about:
- the experience of wonder,
- our shared cultural continuity, and
- our universal humanity
Check out Dave Alber’s Hybrid Oil 360° Panoramic VR Paintings here: Old World New World, Suzhou Hilton 360°, Temple of Mystery 360°, Suzhou Center 360°, Twin Pagodas 360°.
Dave Alber creates Travel Art and Travel Writing. He is the inventor of Hybrid Oil 360° Panoramic VR Paintings. His Travel Art shares an experience of wonder at our cultural continuity and universal humanity. His recent Travel Art exhibitions Old World New World, Contact, INTIMATIONS and Ravages of Time & Permanence of Wonder are in Kunshan and Suzhou, China. Dave’s comic art and illustrations have appeared recently in That’s Shanghai, Suzhou Review, Shaving in the Dark, Open Magazine, and Nepali Renaissance. His comic “Bedding Shanghai” was featured in the Shanghai International Literary Festival. You can receive Dave’s art book Dave Alber: Travel Art: 2018 Part 1: Intimations for free at ILoveTravelArt.com. Dave’s longer Bio and Artist Statement is here.
- 23 paintings reflecting adventures in China, Myanmar, and Nepal
- four travel articles
- two pages of hand painted comic art
- and one delicious recipe for cooking Mandarin Fish
What readers say about Travel Art: INTIMATIONS:
“Fascinating idea to combine travel art into a book and a website community.”
“Creative expression from travel impressions married to art.”
“Master of your imagination.”
Join the TRAVEL ART ADVENTURER’S CLUB, get the Art Book INTIMATIONS, and be the first to see new paintings!
- Sign up for the Travel Art Adventurer’s Club and receive your free art book
- Also you gain discounts on Portrait Painting and Travel Art commissions
- And You’ll get travel discounts and opportunities
- Finally you earn advance notice about auctions, exhibitions, and events
Thank you for being part of the Travel Art Adventurer’s Club family.